Get to know more about us!
BDSPN is a member-based organization
composed of accredited master trainers
and trainers (individual and corporate
member categories) legally registered in
2014 as a nonprofit making organization
limited by guarantee, under the
Companies Act 2012.
The Formation of the network was spearheaded by Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB) and GET Ahead Trainers and Master Trainers with the support of ILO – Uganda in 2013.
The Network is an accredited ILO training provider that offers entrepreneurship skills mentorship and coaching to youth and potential or existing entrepreneurs across all 5 regions of West Nile, Central, Western, Eastern, and Northern regions ofUganda.
The Network leverages the presence of regional coordinators to monitor and implement activities in the regions with the support of over 300 master trainers and trainers in the network.
1. Credibility: From partners, trainers, and other stakeholders
2. Quality: Ensure the quality of Business Development Services
3. Accessibility: To all those who need Business Development Services
4. Centrality: ILO packages take a central place in the delivery of Business Development Services
5. Flexibility: Business Development Services to be responsive to all target groups